Make fishing more enjoyable and simple.
While fishing can be fun and relaxing, catching fish can be challenging at times. This portable fish finder will help you find fish faster! Without having to spend the entire day looking for fish, you can simply drop your bait into the water, wait, and enjoy.
Water detection ranges up to 100 metres and has a beam angle of 45 degrees at 200kHz.
The screen displays the underwater contour, water depth, water temperature, and fish size.
It can be carried in one hand or worn around the neck thanks to the strap.
A sound alarm is triggered when a fish or a school of fish passes by.
Faster detection of fish
This fish finder’s sonar transducer tracks changes in water depth as you move through it. A lamp on it also aids in luring fish into the boat so that it can catch them more quickly. The detection range for water depth is 3 feet (1 m) to 328 feet.
Display of Useful Data
By using this depth detector instead of other tools, you can see the state of the water. This ice fish detector shows fish size, water temperature, depth, and underwater contour (small, medium, or large). Additionally, if fish or fishing schools pass by, you will hear a sound alert!
Adapts To Your Fishing Requirements
With this depth detector for a boat, you may fish in clear or murky water without worrying because you can still see it by setting the sensitivity. Furthermore, turning on the backlight will make the display easier to see in both bright and low light conditions. If you’d rather, you’re free to switch the unit to feet or metres.
More Convenient Fishing
With the help of the provided strap, this fish finder for kayaks can be worn around the neck or held in one hand. You can fish comfortably thanks to this without falling over. The continuous operation time of this boat fish finder is at least 4-5 hours. if the battery-saving mode is activated.
- display, 2.4-inch TFT colour LCD
- White LED backlighting, on/off
- with a 147-foot depth limit (45m)
- 90-degree beam angle at 125-kHz sonar coverage
- 1108-1CW wireless operational range: 328 feet (100 metres); 1108-1CW LA: (60m)
- Rechargeable lithium batteries with a voltage of 3.7
- Level 4 waterproof construction (spray-water-proof)
- The water can continuously provide information about the bottom contour, fish location, water temperature, and depth.
- User-selectable fish icon, fish alarm, depth range, shallow alarm, and chart speed setting
- When the fish finder is turned off, built-in memory stores the sonar settings.
- The device should be charged before use.
- Operating temperature range: 14°F to 122°F
- Fish Finder*1pc
- Wireless sonar sensor*1pc
- Manual *1pc