Keep your drinks cold for hours with Hydro Flask!
- TempShield™ insulation in the Light Pink Hydro Flask eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours.
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction.
- The Hydro Flask Wide Mouth is great for on-the-go drinking.
- The large opening makes it easy to sip your drink and the straw lid prevents spills.
- The Hydro flask is made from durable materials that are BPA-free and vacuum insulated so your drink stays cold longer.
- The Hydro Flask Wide Mouth With Straw Lid is a great choice for anyone who wants an affordable and reliable way to stay hydrated on the go.
- We bring you a huge collection of your favorite Hydro Flasks check it now.
Big enough for a whole day on the river or trails, Hydro Flasks 32 oz and 40 oz Wide Mouth with Straw Bottle is made with professional-grade stainless steel and a wider opening for faster fill. They couldn’t think of a bottle more deserving of a refresh, so they’ve elevated the silhouette and simplified design without compromising one degree of performance. And the Color Last powder coat is dishwasher safe for even more convenience. Cold stays ice cold for 24 hours, and hot stays wickedly hot for 12 just like always.
Please allow a 1-2% difference in product colors due to differences in screen resolution and product image capturing lighting conditions.
Are hydro flasks dishwasher safe?
Yes, hydro flasks are completely dishwasher safe.
How to clean light pink hydro flask straw lid?
There are a few ways to clean a hydro flask straw lid. One is to fill the jar with warm water and dish soap and scrub the lid with a soft cloth. Another is to place the lid in a pot of boiling water for a minute, then remove it and rinse it with cold water.
How do keep stickers from peeling off the hydro flask?
There are a few things you can do to keep stickers from peeling off of your Hydro Flask. First, make sure that the stickers are securely stuck to the flask. Second, avoid putting the flask in direct sunlight or in a hot environment.
Why does my hydro flask smell?
Light Pink Hydro Flask can sometimes smell bad when they are first used or when they are filled with water. This is because the rubber seal around the neck of the flask can start to break down and release smells. To prevent this, it is best to store your hydro flask in a cool, dry place.